ACT [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Jan 5, 2019
I didn't count the bosses because I've said enemies. (You said 20-24 enemies before you edit it.) I don't count tentacles, because tentacles is a separate fetish.
I don't understand your logic to consider bosses not as enemies when the definition of what an enemy is says otherwise. Now, you're just going against what's a fact. Why are you even bringing up the mistake I made which I edited and corrected? It was edited for a reason. I haven't seen you make a correction regarding your "fun fact." which has a clear contradiction.

He make voting polls not just to see what the fanbase wanted, but to turn the game to the what the people are interested in to increase sales. If people don't want something then they don't buy it, it's that simple. If you think adding more lesbian content would be a waste, then that's you. If I wanna make money and people wanted lesbian content on my product then I'm adding it. Plain and simple. The game has an actual story line, and multiple fetishes. So calling it just a rape game would be an understatement.
So, you think you would be able to convince a person to buy your product just by adding the lesbian content that the person wanted? So, the actual storyline, good gameplay, variety of fetishes, and great characters wouldn't be the things to convince them to buy your game but just the lesbian content? Interesting... I mean, I think that's pretty sad if that's all it takes for them to refuse to buy it if you don't listen to them despite them getting all the other great things from the game.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
I don't understand your logic to consider bosses not as enemies when the definition of what an enemy is says otherwise. Now, you're just going against what's a fact. Why are you even bringing up the mistake I made which I edited and corrected? It was edited for a reason. I haven't seen you make a correction regarding your "fun fact." which has a clear contradiction.
15 + 3 bosses so, 18 enemies in total with "actual dicks". Personally, I would include the tentacles because it's genital penetration and they also cum inside the girl. Not much different from a penis. So, that would make it around 20 enemies for me. I don't know why you're changing my own point for me. Why are you specifying it to be an "actual dick"? Funny how you tried correcting me but ended up failing in the end.
I made the post while you had that statement of 20-24 enemies.

Also if you want to put out facts, then here is the definition of game bosses. As you see they don't count as enemies (game definition.) otherwise they wouldn't be called bosses.

To that fun fact, if that's a male then it's a male. When that statment was made in enty, it was made when the game was developing. Changes in text do happen when new ideas are introduce and I don't speak/read japanese.

So, you think you would be able to convince a person to buy your product just by adding the lesbian content that the person wanted? So, the actual storyline, good gameplay, variety of fetishes, and great characters wouldn't be the things to convince them to buy your game but just the lesbian content? Interesting... I mean, I think that's pretty sad if that's all it takes for them to refuse to buy it if you don't listen to them despite them getting all the other great things from the game.
If a game had just yaoi content, would you buy it? If don't like yaoi then you won't buy it. In your case, if the game only had lesbian content would you buy it?

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019
I made the post while you had that statement of 20-24 enemies.

Also if you want to put out facts, then here is the definition of game bosses. As you see they don't count as enemies otherwise they wouldn't be called bosses.

To that fun fact, if that's a male then it's a male. When that statment was made in enty, it was made when the game was developing. Changes in text do change and I don't speak/read japanese.

If a game had just yaoi content, would you buy it? If don't like yaoi then you won't buy it. In your case, if the game only had lesbian content would you buy it?
I think at this point, this argument of ours is just dragging on far too long I feel. I think we should just end it with agreeing to disagree. Let's just continue to be excited for future updates of this game.

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
Jun 12, 2015
Here's a video of the next boss.
He has a questionnaire for current or past enty supporters. So if you want more lesbians, futa or straight sex then here's your chance to let him know.
http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdV1QJprmJIACe9hGIOAAkV07S-onEIHpyfu_X0ZxUbrL0T5w/viewform

You guys know what I picked. :p
lesbians and futas
This is a great choice as far as I am concerned. :p

Also looking forward to that boss.

Mar 17, 2014
Jul 16, 2016

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
A female with a penis. Not to be mistaken as a trans though since they have both a vagina and a penis.
Dick girls are girls with just a penis and futanari is a hermaphrodite.
I get why are people confused about this cause in most cases we use the term dick girl as futa. Heck even to this day when I say futa, I mean dick girl.

Also trans means transgender or transsexual. (Don't want an argument about genders, sex or etc, just teaching people the definitions)

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
Dick girls are girls with just a penis and futanari is a hermaphrodite.
I get why are people confused about this cause in most cases we use the term dick girl as futa. Heck even to this day when I say futa, I mean dick girl.

He has a questionnaire for current or past enty supporters. So if you want more lesbians, futa or straight sex then here's your chance to let him know.
http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdV1QJprmJIACe9hGIOAAkV07S-onEIHpyfu_X0ZxUbrL0T5w/viewform

You guys know what I picked. :p
Pathetic =_=

It's actually better for less lesbian/futa [email protected] and more bizzare stuff like childbirth and more monsters

May 11, 2018
Look it's cool to have a fetish, we all do. But it's not wise to start flame wars with anyone. Please respect the other members and move on.
Feels the same that the only reason i watch all this "female stuff" is monsters, insects, impregnation/сhildbirth, ryona/guro and other bizzare stuff... but it's so rare compared to this generic female/lesbian/human cr*p overflowing everywhere so fenking much, that i want to puke... You don't see so much, let's say, "hype" for bizzare stuff... and i'm not even talking about m/m...
I want something unique, you know, something like Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon, for example, those are best shit i've ever found

Mar 18, 2018
I like how the vines form that pillory/bondage-esque binding around her. I've sorta been hoping for some bondage stuff like that. :p

it's so rare compared to this generic female/lesbian/human cr*p overflowing everywhere[...] You don't see so much, let's say, "hype" for bizzare stuff...
What do you think the majority of the general populous is into? The generic, or the bizarre? It's just an unfortunate side-effect of having an outlandish fetish: Most people flock to the ordinary, and therefore most game devs have to ebb toward the mundane to turn a profit. Granted, game devs do sometimes get a little wild and crazy with what fetishes they use, but it's just that: Sometimes.

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
Feels the same that the only reason i watch all this "female stuff" is monsters, insects, impregnation/сhildbirth, ryona/guro and other bizzare stuff... but it's so rare compared to this generic female/lesbian/human cr*p overflowing everywhere so fenking much, that i want to puke... You don't see so much, let's say, "hype" for bizzare stuff... and i'm not even talking about m/m...
I want something unique, you know, something like Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon, for example, those are best shit i've ever found
It is, it inspired many of the fetishes we have today. Its the reason why I like futa and rape in H games. Remember, the reason that Eluku's games were praised is because it makes you scratch your head and ask the question "Can that fit in there?". In this game, the graphics are more realistic so that's gonna be hard to implement.

I get that you that there isn't many games that have those fetishes. Why you think people feel so strongly about the lesbian stuff in this game? There isn't many games that focus on yuri with monsters. (No, I don't mean that one scene in most games and the rest of the game is just dudes fucking the girl.) Most hentai games and you've seen it as well, have dudes with blank faces just fucking girls. Trust me, there's many of those and it's getting me annoyed.

In the end of the day, my fetish isn't the most common focus in h games. (except futa) So that's why many of us , including myself are happy for lesbian scenes on games like this.

The creator is doing a poll, so I suggest if you were a previous enty supporter then I recommend to do the survy and let the creator know.

Jan 5, 2019
Pathetic =_=

It's actually better for less lesbian/futa [email protected] and more bizzare stuff like childbirth and more monsters
I completely agree with you. I'm glad someone else shares the same opinion as me but like I said previously, I'm already very satisfied and grateful for the content I've gotten so far.

I feel like this is very unrelated to this thread but the simple answer is no. A hand job is just simply a sexual act involving hands by definition. An actual fact and literally common sense and honestly, that's such a stupid question.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
I completely agree with you. I'm glad someone else shares the same opinion as me but like I said previously, I'm already very satisfied and grateful for the content I've gotten so far.

I feel like this is very unrelated to this thread but the simple answer is no. A hand job is just simply a sexual act involving hands by definition. An actual fact and literally common sense and honestly, that's such a stupid question.
Wasn't meant for this thread. I wasn't aware I was posting on this thread.

Also complaining in this thread isn't going to achieve what you are asking for. He has a blog, just go and tell him? Here's the link. He does type in English.

For everyone else, go to his blog and complain to him there. If a game doesn't have what you like, then don't play it or don't buy it. It's really that simple.

Last edited: