The Dividing Line - Command


Rule 34

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
3,814
63
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

Nadia's eyebrows raise a bit under her hood from the firmness of the handshake, but she doesn't comment on it. "Well, do you have any more questions?" It seems the Garik wants to wrap this meeting up, but she doesn't want to be impolite.
 

Sinfulwolf

Moderator
Moderator
Nov 28, 2008
6,981
83
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

"Just a few. Do I have any access to munitions, and where do I sleep?" Kerry said, withdrawing her hand and moving it behind her back, clasping it with the other. She found herself standing in what the military called "stand-easy". Something she hadn't shaken in her mercenary time.
 

Rule 34

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
3,814
63
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

Nadia giggles under her hood. "We are a station chock full of mercenaries and you think we don't have ammunition? Don't worry. As for your quarters, they are on the Hangar level. Just follow the - I think it's the yellow line, on the wall. Yeah, yellow", she confirms herself with a nod.
 

Sinfulwolf

Moderator
Moderator
Nov 28, 2008
6,981
83
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

Kerry nodded once, and strode towards the door. Time to find a place to settle her head down and rest.
 
Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,839
48
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

Not very long after the transmission, Draven, Thall and Ffaryn arrived. Draven, as was customary for him, chimed the bell on Nadia's door, waiting for her approval to enter.

"We're here Nadia."
 

Rule 34

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
3,814
63
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

The light in Nadia's office come online, and the Garik waves them in. Thall nods and opens the door. Ittaax tilts his head as he studies the hooded figure with the strange glowing eyes. "You are not going to show your face, yes?"

Nadia's head turns towards Draven for a moment before focussing back on the large bird in her office. "I am afraid not. My people, the Garik, react very strongly to light. It could burn our skin. Rest assured that I don't mean any disrespect by leaving my hood on." She bows slightly. "My name is Nadia Hrrrthu, and I command this Space Station." Ffaryn likewise bows his slender neck. "Ffaryn, Tonguespeaker of the Ittaax. I am. . . pleased to make your acquaintance, yes?"
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,839
48
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

Draven entered after the others, closing the door behind him as he did. He sat down, allowing Nadia and Ffaryn to speak, after all, they did need to speak with each other.
 

Rule 34

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
3,814
63
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

Nadia and Ffaryn continue to chat for a little while, mostly exchanging facts about each other's race and culture. Thall sits quietly, listening raptly to the Ittaax and his explanations.

((Database Entry Unlocked: Other Races - Ittaax :p ))

After a while, Nadia turns towards Draven once more. "Well then. I believe there are other things we have to talk about?"
 
Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,839
48
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

((Guessing this means about that ship and all.))


"Indeed it would seem that way. The Ittaxx discovered a ship around the same area as their now silent outpost that they believe may have belonged to my people, however based on the description of her, I think it is more likely this ship belonged to the Juris Alliance instead. It was made mention that the ship had a sizable hole in it, as if it had been struck with a Kraken's laser. I figured that a search of this ship might be in order, and we were asked if we could lend a hand in finding out why their outpost went silent suddenly."
 

Rule 34

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
3,814
63
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

Nadia leans back in her chair and nods. "Well, we definitely have the resources now. The outpost does seem to be more pressing, though. Maybe we should do that first. The ship's gonna be in space for quite a while longer." The Garik leans forward. "Find out who is available. I want a couple of our ships there, just in case."