The middle(wo)man (Player: cross_grave, GM: Kln)


Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
601
0
#41
Re: The middle(wo)man (Player: cross_grave, GM: Kln)

The Skaven loudly grunted each time Iris' buttcheeks slapped on his lap. His head tilted backwards, as he enjoyed the ride.
"Oooh fuck, you're good." he groaned in pleasure. The white haired girl's still tight snatch turned him crazy. He had enjoyed a few girls by the past, but it was the first one who went on him so willingly and with such ardor.

His climax slowly approaching, his habits took over. He wanted to bury that Skaven seed deep inside that bitch's ass. The rodent humanoid suddenly lunged forward. Iris tumbled backwards, her shoulder and her head resting on the carpet , next to the sofa. Krotchet was now standing. He held the girl's legs apart, and began to franctically piledrive her, his well-endowed ballsack slapping against the bottom of her pussy.
"Rrrrfffffuuuuuuck!" the Skaven roared as he gave a few more pumps before burying himself as far as he could. Iris could feel the warm seed spurting inside of her as his body tensed up.
 
Feb 6, 2009
5,165
48
#42
Re: The middle(wo)man (Player: cross_grave, GM: Kln)

Iris yelped as she lost her grip on the sofa, taken off-guard by Krotchet's manhandling. She braced herself as much as she could against the impact, managing to avoid getting her head smashed against the floor too hard. In her current position, she could barely move at all, leaving the skaven to do all the work. He was quite eager to do that, though. The rat-man was plowing her for all he was worth, spreading her legs and pounding her pussy frantically. Moaning, the girl could soon feel him plunging his cock all the way in before painting her insides white with his seed, pushing her to her own climax. She wrapped her legs around him, holding him close as she came, panting hard.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
601
0
#43
Re: The middle(wo)man (Player: cross_grave, GM: Kln)

"*Pant* *Pant* Best... Girl... Ever..." Krotchet uttered. The Skaven pulled out of Iris, and sat back, exhausted on the sofa; his dick was wet with both his and Iris' juices. By the time the white-haired girl was back on her feet, she noticed the Rat-man was beginning to doze off. Real classy... Fortunately, Iris was here because she had a job to do.

Our heroine could try to sneak behind the snoozing manager's desk and check the safe's contents, as she managed to notice Krotchet doing the code earlier. She could also simply slip off and do a first report to the people who hired her.
She could also choose any other option, like waking up Krotchet to ask him for more information, or harass him again with the prospect of more sex.
 
Feb 6, 2009
5,165
48
#44
Re: The middle(wo)man (Player: cross_grave, GM: Kln)

Getting off the floor and cleaning herself up after sex, Iris noticed that the skaven fell asleep. This was an opportunity: she could try snooping around his office for a bit. She wasn't sure whether he had any traps prepared for unwary thieves and spies, though. There was also the chance that he was a pretty light sleeper or was just pretending. Tempting as the opportunity was, the girl decided not to mess with anything for now. The way she was going, she could install herself as Krotchet's favorite and gain his trust while relaying information to her clients. She was hired to provide them with information for the most part anyway, and while recovering missing money was part of the task, doing so in a way that didn't draw undue attention to her person was preferable. Taking the cash from safe now would blow her cover as soon as the rat-man noticed it was gone and put two and two together. For now she'd let him sleep and go deliver her first sitrep.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
601
0
#45
Re: The middle(wo)man (Player: cross_grave, GM: Kln)

As soon as Iris stepped out of the arena, a familiar face welcomed her with these words: "That's an interesting way to "infiltrate" the arena. I wouldn't mind have a piece of that ass later. Also, thanks for the betting money." a Lizardman whistled.
Iris would recognize him as the Lizardman who contacted her earlier this day, and gave her the job. It was of public knowledge that reptile humanoids had an exotic equipement: their original hemipenises turned into two fully-grown shafts, and some species could even deliver eggs directly instead of sperm. But for now, the mafioso remained professional, his introductionary joke apart: "Let's get some fresh air. Walls have ears here, and I'm sure you must be hungry after all this physical activity, don't you? I know a good bar."

Should Iris accept the Lizard's invitation for food and make his acquaintance, or simply handle him the situation report and head home?
 
Feb 6, 2009
5,165
48
#46
Re: The middle(wo)man (Player: cross_grave, GM: Kln)

"It worked, didn't it?" Iris sighed, shrugging. She didn't comment further than that, though. The lizardman was familiar to her, at least, which put her at ease. It seemed that the family was going to keep an eye on her progress at least, rather than leave it all up to her. Most likely she was picked for the job to minimize risk of discovery. A very reasonable approach and one she approved of. "I could use something to eat after all that, yeah. That bar idea sounds good to me. Lead the way." This wasn't the best place to make a report and the girl was somewhat hungry now.